Thursday, October 22, 2009

September... Oh My It's Gone!?

I can't believe how fast September went by. Summer was suddenly over :( I did a lot of traveling between Pleasant Grove and Alamosa figuring out what I was going to do exactly. Well I still hadn't found a job by the end of September so it came to a point where I had to decide if I could stay out in Utah or time to move home with the parents to get things going again. It really was a hard decision but I ended up moving back home! You know how it is The Valley just calls you home... only a matter of time before you can't ignore the call anymore ;)

Now that I finished my degree at BYU I have decided to go and get my nursing degree... I think I'm just going to keep going to school for the rest of my life. Well Adam's State (soon to be a University by the way) has a pretty good BSN program and so I have decided to go there and get this nursing thing on the go. So I've been home and it's been pretty nice hanging out with the family, catching up with old friends (total blasts from the past like you wouldn't believe) and helping a little bit on the ranch too.

Brittany and I were sitting here talking about how we both noticed how cool the trees have been looking, well we didn't have anything specifically planned for the next day so we decided to take a drive up into the mountains and get a good look before it was too late and we'd miss it. I thought these pics turned out pretty cool:



Proof we were there too ;)



So as you can probably tell the drive up in the mountains was a huge success (specially since the pics are never as good as it actually looks).

No comments:

Post a Comment