Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Colorful Colorado!!

Just in case anyone ever wonders why Colorado is called Colorful... take a look at this sunrise, it was absolutely gorgeous! Yes that's right I was awake and functioning at sunrise to catch this. So it started out all blue-like and then just before the sun fully rose it turned really really red. Way cool! This is just one simple example of course there are many many times when you can see how beautiful Colorado is ;)


























It seems like every day I look out the window and see something that is just awesome about living here in the Valley, it really is so beautiful. And of course the camera just doesn't do it justice (not to mention these are taken through the window...yes I'm a pansy when it comes to the cold so I didn't go outside).

Anyway just thought I'd put these pics in real quick :)

3 comments:

  1. Cool pics! I wouldn't be standing outside either. In fact, I'd set my camera on a timmer the night before and still be in bed sleeping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful! I cant believe you were up to see a sunrise...was a tv series being watched at an indecent hour? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL good idea Doug, I'll have to remember that next time. And no Jessie there was no TV watching that kept me up... although I can see why you would think so ;) I have been swimming at VERY unusual hours of the day and that is why I saw such a sight.

    ReplyDelete